Christopher J. Anglin
Chris opened Anglin Law Firm in 2011 following his graduation from Elon University School of Law and passing the North Carolina Bar Exam the same year. Chris received his undergraduate degree in political science from Wake Forest University in 2008.
Chris practices a wide array of law including personal injury, civil litigation and criminal law and has achieved great results for his clients. He Intends to use his legal knowledge to zealously help individuals throughout the State of North Carolina.
Chris lives in Raleigh and in his spare time, enjoys traveling, attending Wake Forest sporting events, participating in the different organizations he is a member of, and visiting with friends and family.
You can contact me at Chris@anglinlawfirm.com
- Elon University School of Law J.D. , 2011
- Wake Forest University, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science-2008
- North Carolina
- Tenth Judicial District Bar
-Eastern District of North Carolina
-Middle District of North Carolina
- Member, North Carolina State Bar
– Member, North Carolina Bar Association
-Committee Member, North Carolina Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service Committee
-Member, Wake County Bar Association
– Member, Wake County Bar Association Young Lawyer’s Division
-Committee Member, Wake County Bar Association Young Lawyer’s Division Committee
-Committee Member, Wake County Bar Association Social Committee
- Member, American Bar Association
-Vice-Chair, American Bar Association Young Lawyer’s Division General Practice, Solo and Small Firm Committee
– North Carolina Advocates for Justice
– Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce